WHAT IS IT?
TrackerTM is a milk prediction tool which uses your weekly calving pattern and your target production for the season to give you an accurate estimation of milk flow.
Having a guide to the targeted production throughout the season helps you keep focus on what the herd should be achieving and with your actual data included you can keep track along the way.
TrackerTM uses your target production for the season as a guide and creates a prediction based on your calving pattern.
Analysis of your data shows where you are against prediction and nutritional tools can be used to help your decision making.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Registering a business on TrackerTM is part of the GrainCorp Feeds offer, there is no extra cost for using TrackerTM
- Fonterra suppliers can give permission through Fencepost to release the data by giving access to code 342639
- You can have as many farms as you like under your business
- If you are a supplier of OCC, Tatua Westland and Synlait you simply need to email your supplier and request 3rd Party access to TrackerTM
- Produce accurate forecasts of production each week
- Use Tracker’sTM unique analysis tools to help you interpret the data
- Build extra modules onto TrackerTM to monitor herd movements and feed use. EASY TO SET UP
EASY TO SET UP
WATCH THE VIDEO
Watch the video to learn more about how TrackerTM can help you proactively drive your heard performance.